Northern United Soccer Club - Registration Site
Currently accepting Warrensburg Rec Soccer Registrations.
1. Sign into your Northern United Soccer account or new users can create an account, add you child and enroll.
2. See program info to the left.
3. Below items do not apply to Rec Soccer
Prior Year-Round Soccer Info for all Northern United regular programs is below. 2017-2018 program info will be available late summer.
The 2016-2017 year-round indoor/spring travel registration is now open.
NEW this year - all players now pay an automatic annual club membership fee when they first register and all players must register for the free (with membership) Player Development Program. Other team options also available with price reductions of over 50% compared to last year.
The membership fee includes a soccer jersey used for training and any optional teams you may register for and weekly technical training for player development throughout most of the winter and spring months. The training provides an emphasis on improving ball skills and may include scrimmages, small sided games or other games.
To receive your jersey, simply sign up for the free w/membership once-a-week Player Development Program and indicate your size.
Welcome to the registration site for the Northern United Soccer Club. Northern United SC ( previously know as Adirondack Soccer Club since 1987) - a non profit youth soccer club - was formed in 2013 through the merger of the Adirondack Soccer Club and the South Glens Falls Soccer Club - both long term clubs in the area - and the only local soccer clubs providing youth soccer development and team play for the past 25+ years. Please visit our club website for more general information about our club's services and resources.
Our club provides:
- Opportunities for youth age 5-19, both boys and girls from a variety of school districts throughout Warren, Washington and Saratoga counties
- Training academies and clinics to develop soccer skills and an understanding of the game
- Indoor winter training and team play
- Spring travel teams as a member of the Capital District Youth Soccer League (CDYSL)
- The premiere soccer tournaments for this area in the fall and spring
- Licensed head coaches (many are also local school coaches) and opportunities for parents to participate and receive training as a coach
To foster, encourage and promote the game of soccer for youth of the Southern Adirondack/Northern Capital District region providing training and a competitive alternative to recreational programs, as well as:
- increase interest in soccer
- improve individual player skills and soccer knowledge
- develop players for high school programs
- develop physical fitness, positive competitive spirit, team play, loyalty, life skills and good sportsmanship
Our Sessions: (please see current program info listed to the left)
- NEW - all players now pay an automatic annual club membership fee when they first register. The fee includes a soccer jersey and weekly technical training for player development throughout most of the winter and spring months. To receive your jersey, simply sign up for the free once-a-week player development technical training and indicate your size. The training provides an emphasis on improving ball skills and may include scrimmages, small sided games or other games.
- We operate Fall Rec Soccer programs and Fall travel teams are also available based on sufficient interest
- We offer two winter sessions for competitive teams operating early November through early January and early January to early March
- Spring travel begins practice as soon as weather permits with games scheduled for late April through late June
Cost and registration:
- You may register for any of our sessions starting in late August. It is best to register early for sessions including our popular spring travel session to ensure an opportunity to participate.
- Special notices will be posted for new training sessions and tryouts if applicable for all players with an account on our registration system.
- Costs vary for various sessions but we have always been an affordable local option due to our dedicated volunteers interested in promoting youth soccer. Specific costs for available sessions will be displayed when you enter your account.
- $95 required club membership for all players who participate in our club applied time of your first registration - includes white jersey and weekly player development technical training as explained above. You must register for the player development training at no extra cost to participate in our club offerings and to receive your white jersey. You may also register for options below if desired.
- $110 for winter league competitive team sessions - includes a team practice and a game weekly during each session (reduced price of $85 for U12 boys due to fewer training days).
- $50 for spring league travel teams.
- The above winter and spring league options include one league game and one practice per week (at least one for spring).
- Uniforms for spring travel and optional tournaments are extra.
- Registration options for your players age range will automatically appear once you sign into your account. Establish an online account in our easy registration system through Sports Illustrated and future registrations for our sessions are only a few clicks away.
- We offer payment options using either checks or credit cards
- Uniforms for both indoor and spring travel team league play - Uniforms are ordered as part of your registration process. The white player jersey is provided a no extra cost to all club participants for use during training and indooe legue play. This is ordered by registering for the year-round player development technical training. All players in the Spring travel league will also need to purchase a red soccer uniform kit for $60 as part of spring travel registration process. Uniforms ordered will be provided to you by your coach.
- Please be aware that players are responsible for any separate ID card charges (if any) that may be required by a given facility at which we play our winter session indoor games.
- Coaches - all interested coaches should first register through this registration site. All requests will first be reviewed for approval by our director of coaching. There is no charge for a coach to register.
Field Locations: Our club will use a variety of locations based on the session and age group.
Spring training and home games are typically held at Ridge-Jenkinsville Park in Queensbury or Crandall Park in Glens Falls. Spring "away" game locations are subject to scheduling by the CDYSL.
Our spring tournament is held at both the Ridge-Jenkinsville facility and the Golden Goals Soccer Complex in Fort Ann.
Our winter indoor training is typically offered at Chase Sports facility. Winter indoor games are typically played at the "Dome" (10, 12 & 14 boys) or the Sportsplex facility (all other teams) in Halfmoon (exit 9 off the Northway).
Our fall region-wide REC Soccer Tournament for town rec soccer teams is held at one of the local venues identified above.
Although this represents our typical locations, any given session is subject to the most appropriate playing location as determined by the team coach and the club.
Required registration forms must be submitted prior to the first scheduled practice to participate. They typically include the following and will be explained in your registration confirmation email. Your registration is not complete until the following is received:
- Any new player to our club must submit a copy of their birth certificate for those participating in league games. This is a one-time requirement.
- A new Club Medical Form is required for all participants once each new soccer year (August-July) or an updated form should be submitted if insurance coverage changes during the soccer year.
- A small (approx. 1"x1") face shot photo is needed each year for any of the league travel teams (usually fall or spring teams). This may be sent in to the club registrar or the best and most convenient option is to download a photo to your account on this registration site at least every two years and avoid the need to send it in separately. Just click on your child's name in your account and on the right side select "Add Image".
- Payment for the club membership and any other optional league play if applicable.
- You have reviewed the Northern United Code of Conduct policy.
- For questions about registration, please contact Bill Resse at 793-2825 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Soccer is a kick - Get your kicks today!