Northern United Soccer Club - Registration Site
Please see the current program information to the left
Now Accepting registrations for our annual Summer Soccer Skills Academy - Register now!
Academy operates 7/7 - 8/18 - see details to the left
Welcome Warrensburg Fall Rec Soccer:
TheRec Soccer program is committed to bringing a fun learning experience to allyouth participants. Our goal is to introduce young players to the sport ofsoccer and help them learn the fundamentals and skills to develop a love for the game while participating in healthy exercise.
Please see specific info about the Warrensburg Rec program on the left side of this page
Just follow the simple registration screens to create an account and register your child. Payment options at the end will include options forpaying by credit card or mailing a check. $35 per child/$70 max. per family.
Here is what you will be asked:
- Simply provide the requested contact information to create your account. Please note your email address and password because you can use these again in the future to quickly sign in and register for future fall rec soccer sessions.
- Add your child to the account and click on their name to register for the upcoming rec soccer session.
- indicate their school and shirt size as requested.
- checkout and select your payment option.
- You're done! - You will also receive a purchase confirmation notice.
Parent volunteers are needed to help operate this program. If youwould like to volunteer as a parent coach - simply click on your name (or add an interested parent's name) in the account and register them as you did your child. There is no charge for this registration and the NorthernUnited Soccer Club will provide guidance through their club coaches so you are confident and comfortable working with the players. Teams can not befinalized until we have a sufficient number of volunteer parent coaches. The number we receive will dictate the number of teams we can field.
Glens Falls Rec Soccer: Please use the following registration site:
The following info does not apply to Rec Soccer - year round programs only
The 2016-2017 year-round indoor/spring travel program information and registration will be available approximately 9/1/16.
Prior Year General Northern United Soccer Club Info - 2015-2016:
New multiple session discount offer - see cost info below.
Welcome to the registration site for the Northern United Soccer Club. Northern United SC was formed in 2013 through the merger of the Adirondack Soccer Club and the South Glens Falls Soccer Club - both long term clubs in the area - and the only local soccer clubs providing youth soccer development and team play for the past 25+ years. Please visit our club website for more general information about our club's services and resources.
Our club provides:
- Opportunities for youth age 6-19, both boys and girls from a variety of school districts throughout Warren, Washington and Saratoga counties
- Training academies and clinics to develop soccer skills and an understanding of the game
- Indoor winter training and team play
- Spring travel teams as a member of the Capital District Youth Soccer League (CDYSL)
- The premiere soccer tournaments for this area in the fall and spring
- Licensed head coaches (many are also local school coaches) and opportunities for parents to participate and receive training as a coach
To foster, encourage and promote the game of soccer for youth of the Southern Adirondack/Northern Capital District region providing training and a competitive alternative to recreational programs, as well as:
- increase interest in soccer
- improve individual player skills and soccer knowledge
- develop players for high school programs
- develop physical fitness, positive competitive spirit, team play, loyalty, life skills and good sportsmanship
Our Sessions: (please see current program info listed to the left)
- Check out our NEW - Indoor Soccer Experience - unique mix of training, Futsal and fun soccer games
- We typically offer training starting in the fall and lasting throughout the spring
- Fall travel teams are available based on sufficient interest
- We offer two winter sessions operating early November through early January and early January to early March
- Academy training is a low cost option for players offered one night per week
- Spring travel begins practice as soon as weather permits with games scheduled for late April through late June
Cost and registration:
- You may register for any of our sessions starting in late August. It is best to register early for sessions including our popular spring travel session to ensure an opportunity to participate.
- Special notices will be posted for new training sessions and tryouts if applicable for all players with an account on our registration system.
- Costs vary for various sessions but we have always been an affordable local option due to our dedicated volunteers interested in promoting youth soccer. Specific costs for available sessions will be displayed when you enter your account.
- $75 for Indoor Soccer Experience - includes shirt
- $50 for winter academy - includes shirt
- $195 for winter sessions
- $130 for spring travel
- NEW - $45 discount only for those players who register for winter sessions 1 & 2 plus the spring session. Must register for all three all at one time during the same registration. Discount will be applied after you register. If you make payment at registration you may reduce your payment by this amount or we will apply a refund to you.
- The above includes league play and practices - please note that there may be a small price adjustment depending on the facility used and length of season at a given facilty (some facilities play an extra week)
- Uniforms and optional tournaments are extra
- Registration options for your players age range will automatically appear once you sign into your account. Establish an online account in our easy registration system through Sports Signup and future registrations for our sessions are only a few clicks away.
- We offer payment options using either checks or credit cards
- For spring travel, you have the option to pay a $50 deposit by December 31st with the balance due by March 1st.
- Uniforms for both indoor and spring travel team league play - Your registration confirmation email will provide information to order uniforms. Uniforms will be ordered online directly by you from the uniform vendor and they will be shipped directly to your home. Winter indoor teams only require the white team jersey. Spring travel teams use the same white jersey and the red team jersey. you may also use the following links for ordering:
- Please be aware that players are responsible for any separate ID card charges (if any) that may be required by a given facility at which we play our winter session indoor games.
- Coaches - all interested coaches should first register through this registration site. All requests will first be reviewed for approval by our director of coaching. There is no charge for a coach to register.
Field Locations: Our club will use a variety of locations based on the session and age group.
Spring training and home games are typically held at Ridge-Jenkinsville Park in Queensbury, Crandall Park in Glens Falls or Moreau Recreation Fields in Moreau. Spring "away" game locations are subject to scheduling by the CDYSL.
Our spring tournament is held at both the Ridge-Jenkinsville facility and the Golden Goals Soccer Complex in Fort Ann.
Our winter indoor training is typically offered at Chase Sports facility or the "Dome" in Queensbury. Winter indoor games are typically played at the "Dome" or the Sportsplex facility in Halfmoon (exit 9 off the Northway).
Our fall region-wide REC Soccer Tournament for town rec soccer teams is held at one of the local venues identified above.
Although this represents our typical locations, any given session is subject to the most appropriate playing location as determined by the team coach and the club.
Required registration forms must be submitted prior to the first scheduled practice to participate. They typically include the following and will be explained in your registration confirmation email. Your registration is not complete until the following is received:
- Any new player to our club must submit a copy of their birth certificate for those participating in league games. This is a one-time requirement.
- A new Club Medical Form is required once each new soccer year (August-July) or an updated form should be submitted if insurance coverage changes during the soccer year.
- A small (approx. 1"x1") face shot photo is needed each year for any of the league travel teams (usually fall or spring teams). This may be sent in to the club registrar or the best and most convenient option is to download a photo to your account on this registration site at least every two years and avoid the need to send it in separately. Just click on your child's name in your account and on the right side select "Add Image".
- Payment for the session.
- You have reviewed the Northern United Code of Conduct policy.
- For questions about registration, please contact Bill Resse at 793-2825 or email@example.com
Soccer is a kick - Get your kicks today!